Thursday, June 9, 2016

Free to Kill Myself

Free to Kill Myself
I'm working on a new story at home and trying to get ahead on it so that I can share it a piece at a time like I did with the Obelisk. Last night, I heard that a silly movie was made out of my first post of this poem. I bet I caught it in 2007, complained, and then they went ahead with it after I broke down and erased my account.

If you write popular work and you don't want to rush out and get rich with it, it seems that you are punished. If you tell people you don't like 'people who want to be stars' because you find them too ambitious, you'll be lucky to survive it. Chasing power is the law of the land, not humility, as Jesus would have wanted.

And it sounds like some asshole is committing another copyright violation with something new. And he's got a woman supporting him, calling him a genius. It's looking more and more like the only way to stop this continuous fraud is for the depressed victim to commit suicide so that he can not share any new work to be stolen from him. Hey, it's the only real freedom I've got.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment