Monday, May 16, 2016

A Little Something

It's a Crime to be Poor
I've composed a little something for children young and old, though it may have too many big words for the short ones. Hope you like it. When I am in the worst throes of my depression, I am soothed by offering them my work. I'm feeling better today, having received a reprieve - you can tell I've been rhyming all night - from my financial grief, thanks to my sweet family back home.

I hope people know me well enough now to keep my posts in context with my condition. I did not mean to create the illusion that Vancouver was Hell. I was just in a lot of pain, especially from this latest attack on my work. Weakened from a few days of hunger, I do not cope well with continued abuses of my copyrights from the same offenders. Jesus puts me to shame. I could never last forty days in a desert with no food.

I hope my sister-in-law back home was not too shocked by my posts of late. (Thanks for the help, Lori. Lots of love to the kinfolk.)

I've also restored my Chronoblog navigation program to my Blog Index. It's badly needed, I think, since I have so many blogs. Its active link colors don't flutter offline the way they do here. You may visit it from this link: Visit Chronoblog.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment