Wednesday, May 25, 2016

The Real Me

The Real Me
I blogged my blog on YouTube today. It's at this link: Murder by Media. It looks like they have my videos tucked away in some back corner where hardly anyone can reach them. But Justin Beiber didn't have that problem, eh? Did he really author his own hit there? Or did Seal give him one of my songs as I was pushed out of public view to clear the way for his rise to fame? And the depraved Crystalids, who stole over seventy of my songs after I posted them all first, didn't have to be hidden from the public as they conducted their murderous crimes with my work. But it looks like they need to hide real artists like me who have been badly violated by web fraud and image violations. So in this sense, YouTube seems to be on the side of fraud rather than on the side of a fraud victim. A lot of good that will do the world - if that's true. I hope you'll find my new video logs anyway because I want you to see that I am a real person whose real life has been terribly harmed and who sincerely seeks justice.

I'm going to try to write Part 2 of my epic poem today. I've decided not to hang myself to write about 'the netherworld', but just to get shit-faced drunk.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment