Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Broadcasters Are Dirty

Broadcasters Are Dirty
Do you think you need your TV? I used to think so. I live a solitary life, so I used to rely heavily on the TV and trust the people who appeared on it. Then they started ripping off my blogs. At first, I thought I was hallucinating, since my account showed me almost no views - just as it does now - but time has revealed the unspeakable dimensions of the TV's fraud with my work. Now I have to do without my TV friends because I can no longer trust them.

I never needed shows like Saturday Night Live for amusement. Few others can amuse me as well as I can amuse myself. I used them for company. I might have 'hung out' with them from my living room on a lonely Saturday night. If only I'd have had some sense of how corrupt they were, but the TV does such a convincing job of presenting its monsters as angels. It sets us all up for exploitation, one way or another.

It's probably about time I repeated that I HATE telling people that their idols ripped me off. I hate having to share heart breaking news like that. It's like being stuck having to tell someone that his mother died or something. It's very unpleasant. But the broadcasters have already bet their futures on my failure, so I have no choice but to do their jobs now and report the crimes of all these stars.

Look how the business has been acting as I share more and more details of my experience. As I reported the ghastly details of those Crystalid orgies, Nickleback was still stalking me from their limousine because I hadn't yet rewritten Fool's Paradise. And that was probably Seal's limousine that stalked me into late December of last year, after I rewrote Beguiled. Yes, I wrote Bad News in 2007, as well. I thought Mom had died for a short time because of a communication error. And CBC wanted that creep to have a hit with it after I went online and explained that I couldn't use the song myself after finding out that Mom was still alive.

But if I couldn't play Bad News for my dead mother because she was still alive, the broadcasters thought it was fair for Seal to take my place with this intimate personal expression of my heart - for eight years. They sure got him off to a strong start with that hype they gave his fraud version on CBC-FM in November 2007. Did they like that middle part? Yes, the suspended chords are meant to sound like a funeral, but I'd like to try it on a pipe organ for full effect. Was Seal worshiped for this inspiration of mine? They're dirty. The TV is dirty. TV networks are dirty. Music labels are dirty. Wealthy stars who steal from struggling artists on the internet are dirty. Don't be fooled by their expensive image because it was all paid for with the proceeds of the most nauseating fraud you could imagine.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment