Friday, February 5, 2016

Stars Above

Stars Above
We're deep into the dreary season here on the Lower Mainland, but I'm in good spirits. I've been working on a new recording with rewarding results - so far. My music is fun: just ask any of the bands that ripped me off. This weekend we celebrate the most important holiday of the year: Chinese New Year. That's when my people get together to show Americans who invented fireworks. And we all dress up as zodiac signs and go on parade. (Orphans who don't know their birthdays all join together to make up the dragon costume.) It's a real blast.

Speaking of zodiac signs, I'm inclined to believe that there is some credibility to astrological research when it is done well. Someone from my past tried to tell me of something extraordinary in my star chart, based on the precise time of my birth. It was before I started writing and sharing hits songs on the web. I was also amazed to hear about the American astrologer who was able to guess that the judge's son had drowned based on nothing but information about the boy's time of birth.

Did I ever mention that I was born in the Year of the Snake? We're supposed to be financially fortunate. Maybe it's from writing hit songs. We'll see.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment