Thursday, February 4, 2016

On the Loose

On the Loose
I've just posted possibly my last reconstructed Austin Powers cartoon. I was only drawing them for a few months in 2007, so I couldn't have produced much more than what I'm showing now.

I will continue to add to my cartoons, as inspiration may allow, over the duration of my life. I think there are more possibilities for expansion of Austin Powers as a cartoon now that Mike Myers has used up all of its movie potential for himself.

Also working on a new song but I broke my guitar strings again. They take a lot of stress from being tightened and loosened between my recordings of my guitar tracks and bass tracks with the same instrument.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment