Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Don't Panic

The Crime That Rhymed
Don't panic about those two videos I posted and erased today. They were just my TV theme songs, which I needed to convert for the web by posting them to YouTube. I loaded those directly to Blogger and I can't figure out how to download them back.

I've been diligently organizing my content and living a blissfully quiet life in my room. The last few months have been great. Staying indoors frees me from those hostile strangers on the street who always put me in such a bad mood. Most people are mostly good here, though - very mellow.

I've spent the last week filing my 2010 posts and noticing the change in myself from knowing my music and poetry again. I think I've done well to criticize our image based culture. And I'm still waiting for my money.

Having full control of my page code has allowed me to make some important editing changes. For instance, I changed the title of the National Bullshitting Corporation to the National Bullcrapping Corporation. It's not like it is here on Google. I'm not like them, I have standards. And I also changed Tobacco Use Can Make You Impotent to Tobacco Use Can Make You Insolent. After all, who cares if you're impotent? That doesn't make smokers look bad enough. But once people start looking at smokers as no good punks, they'll be more inclined to beat the hell out of them. Alas, here is another example of the tacit support for smoking by the soft hand of corporate anti-smoking advertisers.

I'm saving up my new ideas as I complete this project. I expect that more and more of them will turn out to be altogether fresh and new. Really looking forward to being able to escape my troubles with my imagination again.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment