Thursday, March 17, 2016

Finding Order in Chaos

Finding Order in Chaos
I have finally put my 2010 blogs in order at home. They were posted in the following order:

Monoblogs of Play Dough: May09-May31

Subconscious Rant: May31-Jun06

Slow Agony: Jun08-Jun16

Cry of the Lemur: Jun17-Jun27

Alls Well that Ends Swell: Jun28-Jul03

Isthmus of Panama City Beach: Jul04-Jul08

New Blog: Jul09-Jul25

Trail of the Marsupial: Jul23-Jul26

LJKGHJK (Original posts transferred in October 2012): Jul26-Jul30

Misfire: Aug01-Aug03

Tobacco Use Can Make You Impotent: Aug03-Aug10

Pearls Annotated Archives: Aug07-Aug24

Something to Dry Heave In: Aug21-Sep15

Tree-Blind Sloth: Sep17-Sep27

Bears Eat Goats and Toasty Oats: Sep27-Nov28

Coats from the Lost and Found (Initial period): Oct09-Oct18

Tales from the Dark Side of the Moon: Nov30-Dec15

Broken Smoke Alarm: Dec15-Dec27

Notice how almost every day of the year is accounted for with at least one blog post. I've been pretty steadily active for the last six years online. At home I fill in gaps with song posts. Often I am at work at a recording when I am not posting here. It takes time to create all this work. I think my volume speaks for itself.

You can get some idea of my output from visiting ljkghjk, where I transferred four days of posts from July 2010 after deeming their blog titles unfit for survival. That's quite a long scroll of material for only four or five days. And I've been sharing like this since 2004. It sure worked out great for all the laziest stars and writers on TV, but it appears to have gouged a growing nine year hole in my life.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment