Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Homing Pages

Homing Pages
My new function has been added into my slideshow program. You may view it here: Music Slideshow with Dates. My location anchoring program was anchoring it to the wrong page yesterday, but I fixed it today. Too bad I need to take all this extra trouble to protect my page location. It sure adds a pain in the butt to these posts. I'm going to change those word links to buttons now. Make it look more like a machine. I'm sure I've developed something like this online before and talked about it as I did it.

First of all, did some of my more current posts mysteriously appear in any outside locations yesterday? If so, it was stolen and hidden there to add 'popularity' to an otherwise unpopular page. It's easy to steal people's web pages and bury them in a frameset or something like that. It's also illegal. And it is quite easy to defend against with JavaScript. I know its location object like the back of my own hand. Back in 2007, I had a similar program to help me fend off all the fraud. If one of my pages was in an outside location, it would immediately take over the window and warn the user with the following message: Warn Users of Theft. I never once saw this message until I erased my account in late 2007. Then as the media were telling you that dummmies who stole my HTML were smart and that Philistines who stole my content were artists, I must have seen that alert popping up out of every second page I browsed on the internet. I built all this work up from scratch in front of the world, I told everyone I was being attacked, then even my poor, stolen HTML pages howled their protest with my JavaScript, but the TV's bullshit was all anyone would believe on the subject.

I guess the TV thinks that life is acceptable in a climate where there is no truth and where no one needs to know how to do anything but bullshit. Great climate for a president like George Bullsh to get elected! In my case, though, I've found that I can do just about anything I put my mind to. It's such a handicap in our bullshit culture that I wound up on disability by 2008. I struggled so hard to learn all this code in school because that was what I was being paid for. And then they just tried to erase it all with their bullshit. Life's not worth living where such things can happen, in my opinion.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment