Monday, March 28, 2016

Victory Is Mine

Victory Is Mine
YAY! YAY! I got my slideshow program working! It employs the very latest methods in HTML technology. I got the code from NASA. (Joke.) You can see it working here: Video Slideshow. I'm going to try to get the slideshow going forward now with another program.

Do you guys recall how I got that frameset posted in 2007? It wasn't just by knowing how to clear the document of that Blogger bar, it was from knowing about the document.write() method. Remember? I blasted all the frameset code into my blogger page with document.write() and it let me write my whole page from scratch with my own code. I tried it again last night and it didn't work. I'm amazed that it worked the first time though.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment