Sunday, March 27, 2016

Face Facts

Face Facts
I have a more positive video discussion to post today, if I can, but I don't mind the one I shared yesterday. I think my appearance is appropriate for my condition and see no point in hiding it. Still, I shaved this morning just because I like the smell of that lotion.

The lighting really caught my high cheek bones in that video. That's typically Slavic. I'm told it's the influence of invading Asians. See, I told you. My eyes are not very Asian though. They're more African.

7:22pm:

Had to come back to download some new code from W3C. I see they've got a new and improved way to create arrays. I have no trouble staying abreast of these changes because my education and experience has endowed me with a vocabulary that lets me make effective searches for information about changes in HTML. My frameset, for instance, was more of a HTML 4 solution, though I love that boxy, 70's vintage style. It was only natural for me to favor it, both back in 2007 when I first shared it, and today. A HTML frameset is bodiless (no body tags) so the only way to create one in Blogger was to have no titles in my blog. Back then, if you had no titles, you could start with a totally blank page on Blogger. Now if you don't have a title, your source code is injected into the title tag, which imposes a document body and makes a frameset impossible.

Fine, I'll work within Blogger's code on Blogger, but I'll see if I can find another place to post my HTML. I'm glad I have JavaScript to keep my mind preoccupied right now. If the climate is still too poisoned to give me a fair shake with my music, at least I can have fun learning new web code.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment