Friday, March 18, 2016

Words Well Chosen

Words Well Chosen
I've been spending the last week or so learning about how much of my original javascript programming was stolen from me by those spoiled TV stars and their broadcasting buddies. I'm developing a file structure at home that will make every one of my posts of the last seven years accessible from one page. I had a similar program in 2007 for my comedy sketches. Do any of you recall it? The top half of the screen was occupied by a HTML select menu like this:



And you could shoot down my alphabetized list of titles and instantly find any sketch I had online with it. The larger, lower portion of the page would change to your choice while this select menu stayed on top. Navigating a html frameset with a form element like that takes a superior grasp of html file structure. And it's always the dummies who need others to think that they're intelligent, eh? And some members of the ruling elite, whose money offers them no security from nagging doubts about their intelligence or talent, were only too glad to support such fraud. And when I think about it, when I think how they had the whole world thinking I was a dummy while everyone thought they were so clever with my originally coded and copyrighted javascript scripts, I get so upset that I might read my worst, angriest posts here and find them falling painfully shy of expressing my outrage.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment