Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Greed Costs Culture

Get Off the TV
If people could see these stars and broadcasters through the eyes of their victim, they wouldn't be able to show their faces in public. Do you think they have courage to try to stay everyone's favorite on TV after getting caught lying about an innocent man and committing fraud with his work? I don't watch TV anymore. I don't trust people who want to lie with music and comedy to cover up their foul crimes. I don't want them altering my brain to accept their criminal mindset.

If you ask me, certain responsible people made a very clear choice in the name of profits. These are the same ones who credit themselves with handing us our civilization. To me, civilization is a place where profits are sacrificed for truth when necessary. Why is a fraud victim the only one who wants to make this sacrifice? Isn't it an important sacrifice? Isn't truth important?

What kind of music would they have us listen to? What's left of a decent song after you drain all the humanity out of it and wring all the passion out of it? You'll find it on some of the easy listening stations and it's not even good enough for an elevator. And then I come along and rebel against this muzak with rock and all these greedy assholes want to do is turn it into fraud so they can collect all the money for it. And now what? It's concert time? If you ask me, they have a pretty damn destructive attitude for people who need to celebrate so much.

My website is filling up at home. It offers a few navigation advantages that are only available from me having full control of the page code. It's in a form that I would not be embarrassed to present as an independent web site, complete with all my songs and poems and other works. I hope it marks the point in my life where I start producing all new content, so I don't have to be reminded of the TV's and radio's crimes after breaking my back to produce something good - like Bad News, for instance, the kind of warm, decent human thought that looks so good on a reptile like Seal. He doesn't look nearly as cute without my songs, but I only get to look like less of a serial killer after the smear job his media supporters did on my image.

That thing about my star chart, I remember it now. I was told that all the planets were in their own sign on that November morning in 1965. Apparently that's quite unusual.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment