Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Get Off the TV

Get Off the TV
I've logged over two thousand files into my offline website. Most of them have been stolen by broadcasters and cashed in since I first shared them on Blogger and YouTube between 1999 and 2007. I'm struggling to save money but I wouldn't need to do that if the TV were honest and paid me for all my years of work that they used for their party. And how long have those SNL creeps been allowed to appear innocent now? Through my entire reposting of the eight years of comedy sketches that they stole from me? And when everyone gets finished watching them, are they all ready to hate me again like they did back in 2007? That's the sign of a healthy crimocracy.

I noticed that my Bad News song was not marked down for commercials on YouTube. Was that out of consideration for my personal feelings? Was it out of respect for the dead? Well, they sure didn't respect my mom when she was alive because I told them not to use that song in 2007 and they went ahead and used it to mash my image in to the ground for their stupid fake artists. All they care about is quick cash.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment