Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Producing Results

Producing Results
Well, I just had a peek at my code in Mozilla and see that it is working again without me making any changes to it. This means that it wasn't working because of a malicious outside application - the same one I spoke of over a year ago which sent public library pages to an outside URL called 3blog.org. I posted this information and it only took a year for the same stupid crime to reoccur.

What do you think about productions? Do you like them? I hate them. All those production workers for that Madonna show in 2008 who surrounded me and ganged up against me to steal hours of my music probably work in productions now - if they're out of jail. Remember in early 2015 when I was rewriting my old cartoons and going crazy from remembering how I already told the police my cartoons were stolen in 2007 and knowing that they had all since been stolen? That really stresses you out when you're working hard to produce a good thing. And of course, the creeps wanted to defend their image - always at the expense of their victim - so I addressed every post to the police for about a month or so, mostly just to remind them that I am a crime victim who may need extra protection at this time. Then what happened?

What happened next was that I came home and saw a note on the door of my building to tell me that Vancouver Police were supervising a production that would be shot in my very own back yard. I was to gather from this note that the Vancouver Police want the production companies, who steal my content and commit fraud with it and who slander me so severely that it takes me years to recover from the unjust onslaught I receive from the public, to come right on into their victim's back yard after he left the Hotel Europe to escape them and trample all over him with their new production. (You'll be able to pick up details like this a lot easier when I re-post my old frameset because I have all three thousand of my URL's listed in reverse chronological order from 2016 to my earliest surviving YouTube post in 2009. Just 1,500 more links to add to my navigation.)

And do you think my co-tenants objected to a production invading the back yard? No, they thought it was cool. Hey, why don't we get some bands to play a concert in my back yard? Let's get Nickleback and Colplay and Oasis and the Rolling Stones to come and play a concert in my back yard. That'd be cool, right? Or maybe Jay Leno could come and do a stand-up show in my back yard. Hey, why don't we get Matt Groening to set up a chalk board in my back yard and draw a picture of Bart Simpson? Wouldn't that be exciting?

And have any of these production workers who insist on my guilt managed to make me erase any of my posts where I accuse them and their stars of crime and where I state that they have been legally prosecuted and incarcerated? Because no one would believe that the Simpsons and Family Guy stole from me until they were both canceled. So why do production workers expect anyone to believe them when I'm still online with every word I've shared and I plan on adding a lot more to it? No, they only need to look like they're innocent. Pretty damn unfair. And how do they look like they innocent? Oh, by shooting a production! Of course! They're not scheming, murderous, fraud committing creeps, they're workers. What a joke.

Like I've already said, show business offers a very high return for a small investment and this attracts investment from organized crime. Gangsters want maximum return for minimum investment. Outside of importing narcotics, show business probably offers them this amazing profit margin. So a lot of criminals are mixed up in productions. I think their crimes against an innocent artist like me speak for themselves and I'm looking forward to publicly displaying them in a way that is concise, comprehensive, and indisputable.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment