Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Sweet Operation

Sweet Operation
I just love those well written war documentaries - especially about crypt analysis. Harry Hinsley exclaimed 'Nice... sweet operation!' after sharing his account of a successful recovery of German naval code keys from a trawler in World War Two. And that's how I feel about my original slideshow program, which you may view here: Video Viewfinder - though in my case, I recovered my own codes from my own relived experience. I'm going to use it to help me with my chronology of recordings. It will be nice to offer my videos in chronological order there.

On another note, is Google my parent? When I test my URL for its parent, the only name it accepts is Blogger's. It doesn't matter how many Dots I put in my href. If Google's my parent, it could use some lessons on nurturing, I think, unless it wants to leave me in its will.

7:47 pm: Please stand by as I try to program this blog's scroll link into my relocation program.

7:59 pm: That should let me keep my scroll on this blog. Because I was targeting against framesets, I lost that scroll you get when you click on the year. I've just anchored it to my account on this one. It's not as aggressive. But I'm going to keep a firm hold on my JavaScript scripts for now. I didn't learn all this code just so assassins could come along after and make me look foolish with it.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment