Thursday, January 7, 2016

Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery/Breach of Faith

Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery/Breach of Faith
If that stalker hadn't swiped my drawing pad from the table in front of me back in late '07, I wouldn't have had to draw every single one of these old cartoons from scratch a second time. The same is true of my old songs, which were together on a cassette that was illegally purchased from my late friend by another stalker. It was too troubling for me to think of how my vast works were being used after they were all gone at once like that. But alas, he who forgets the past is doomed to repeat it.

I now recall my first post of this little gag. It was a little different. I think I used Gilligan's Island for the remote location in Frame Two and I decided on a bug zapping death-ray for the content of Frame Three. The story is perhaps a little more developed this time.



  
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2007, 2016. Words and images by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment