Saturday, January 23, 2016

Saturday Night Live's Weak Joke

Saturday Night Live's Weak Joke
Is Saturday Night Live still on TV after they stole so many hundreds of my posts? Have you seen my latest update of my Copyright Issues page? Should I alone be hurt by their dismissal of their criminal guilt? Why did they need to steal everything I wrote? Isn't that because I write popular work? So they stole my work because many of you liked it. And now they want you to think that you only liked my work because they stole it for you. What a criminal attitude to foster in the minds of innocent TV viewers. Go ahead and watch a boring show that steals whole seasons of its content from the internet and leaves its victim to starve afterwards while its stars stay on TV and show off their success! Great entertainment! However, I refuse to believe that any human being who liked my songs and my humor would want me to continue suffering at the hands of dirty frauds.   
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment