Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Here for Good

Here for Good
I'm glad I was able to recall that theft of my cartoon by MAD Magazine in 2007. It tells me I'm getting close to the end of all these old works. There will be new work to share in 2016, at long last.

The theft and plagiarism of my Austin Powers cartoon by MAD Magazine in 2007 helps to show the conspiracy against me. TV fans may think that MAD TV and SNL were rivals, but not when both shows face a superior author on the internet. In that case, they join forces against the author, illegally using his hilarious rants about their shows as though they were authored by them to compete against each other. MAD TV, for instance, wanted you to think that my sketch Tuesday Night Long was their poke at SNL. And then SNL wanted you to think that my sketch Stark Raving Mad TV was their joke against MAD TV. I can't believe that networks are allowed to commit so much disastrous fraud of this nature and then try to cover it up with more of the same. The Simpsons and Family Guy were both canceled over scripts that I restored to this account which they had stolen. Then I spotted a story on the web that implied that they stole from each other. These stories don't show very much respect for the average intelligence of my readers, but then, what do you expect from people who commit fraud with works of music, poetry and humor?

I've got all my work together in my account now and if you needed the Crystalids to make me erase Size from my YouTube account before you'd let them play on Saturday Night Live, which I refused to do, I'd like to know why my continued online presence is not sufficient for me to lay claim to the vast remainder of my copyrighted works. Why do I have to take shit from strangers every day as though I were a criminal when they should be thanking me for my creative efforts? Why are criminals allowed to point to their victim every day and falsely accuse him of fraud when they know they can't make him erase his own work from public view? Why do people settle for the word of a convicted criminal on TV when it contradicts the reality I share with them every day? I think the reason is the entertainment racket's hope that I will erase my work merely from this kind of obscene pressure, which was sufficient to drive me from the web in late 2007.

But I'm not going away this time. Those idiots on TV should have treated me a little better when they had all the money and glory for all my popular music and writing. Thanks to them and the horrors they and their bogus stars imposed on me with their crimes from 2007 to 2010, I consider my present conditions tolerable - even though my life sucks. It sucks to have the TV lying to everyone all the time about your greatest achievements to cover up their outrageous crimes, but it's a lot worse when they have all your songs and scripts while they're doing it.

It's not such a miracle to see how I was able to recover my work if you think about it, but I know that the broadcasting business doesn't want anyone to think about anything for longer than a few seconds. I try to express myself honestly in my work. At the time I first produced all this work, I was a strong believer in God. Then after so much inexplicable hate was directed against me by crooked broadcasters and stupid stars in 2007, I lost my faith and returned to atheism. This move made me question all of the work I had shared as a Christian, since I wasn't sure I was really myself when I wrote it. In order to recover this work, I first had to become my former Christian self. This happened to me in November 2010. In this sense, you could say that Jesus saved my work for me.

Is Saturday Night Live mocking my cartoon? I'd like to mock their comedy but they don't have any. Nor do any of their crooked comrades. The broadcasters must be losing a pile of money from having invested in so much fraud over the last twenty years. I wonder if they're going to have to blow up the building that holds the records of their crooked business transactions to cover their trail. It worked for ENRON, and anything but admitting the truth is preferable to those stupid pricks.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment