Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Visibly Frustrated

Visibly Frustrated
I've spent half the morning pasting the new code into my poetry blog and I just noticed that the fucking DHTML stopped working. For some reason, its functionality fluctuates from blog to blog, and with all the thousands of my posts that need updating, I must say that this is a most unhappy time in my life.

I'll be removing those italicized comments at the head of my poems, which were only meant to explain my ownership to readers for the first two years that they were informed of the theft of dozens of my poems. And how many years has it been since everyone learned that those TV stars stole thousands of my scripts? Has it just been since 2012? That's only four years. And how many years has everyone known that I had several hit songs stolen by rock stars and pop stars? Just since 2010? That's only six years. I'm sure that by the time I die of old age, they'll all be on my side, if they can tear themselves away from television's newest half assed explanation for such absolutely murderous fraud.

I don't like to soil my poetry with angry words directed against those jerks who ripped me off. They already ruined my beautiful truth enough with their cheesy fucking comedy shows. I hope they all die and go to Hell.

[5:09pm:] How do the pages in my poetry blog present themselves in your computer? Here they open with my last post, the copyright violations notice, and then the selected page slides down over top of it. This particular blog seems incompatible with my visibility program. I also specified orange as my hover color for my copyright violations notice and the page is returning light blue instead. I will be glad when I am out of this blog, whose programming options appear more limited than the other ones.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment