Friday, January 29, 2016

Substance Over Style

Substance Over Style
The JavaScript I used to make hidden links appear on this page was working in the Mozilla browser until recently. Since my code has not changed but its functionality has changed, the change was made outside of my code. It has recreated the technical problems I experienced and reported in early 2015 in my first posts of Evolver. It's functionality seems to be cyclical, perhaps depending on how many months the police can keep online creeps in jail for their continuous crimes.

Maybe these assholes know how to fuck up my JavaScript with their childish copying and pasting of computer programs that are beyond their comprehension, but I do not depend on my web design skills for my success. People don't come to my blog to mouse over my links and see what happens, they come here to read my content and hear my new songs. And they don't need the TV to spruce it all up for them. They have imaginations and are capable of making the most of my content on their own.

So I'm going to go ahead and use my new visibility program for the remainder of my HTML pages, even though my code stopped working in Mozilla. I expect it to start working in Mozilla again, like it mysteriously did halfway through last year, in time for me to have all my pages updated.

Final Technical Note: Okay, my earlier technique of using localized inline JavaScript statements appears to be the only way to code most of these blogs. It doesn't work when the posts are on a scroll. My new program, which works in both cases, will have to be reserved for more demanding environments, I guess.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment