Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Load of Trouble

Load of Trouble
I hope we can decrease the loading time of my music videos in my blog posts. It takes too long for my music videos to appear with my lyrics on a HTML page. These videos are very light in terms of file size, often consisting of only one picture, and I am mystified as to why such a slim file would take forever to load on a text based web page. If my music fans have to wait that long to see my simple videos appear on a web page, I bet a lot of them give up waiting and just turn on the TV to watch Nickleback rip off one of my new songs with some extravagant new rock video. That's faster than waiting for my videos to load onto my lyrics pages - at least from the Vancouver Public Library's central branch computers, which usually outperform the other public computers.

Who cares if music fraud's illegal, right? We need to make sure that a whole pile of people have good paying, cushy jobs for which they lack both the necessary character and ability.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment